A Career MOT is ideal for those looking to return to work or explore options for a career change after becoming a mother.
In this powerful one-off coaching session we:-
- Review your current CV and give suggestions on ways to improve layout/design/content
- Conduct a Values Audit to identify your core career values and assess if they are being met in your current career/job
- Coach you to enable you to establish your ideal role / work set up, and help you identify possible new opportunities that may suit you
- Help you devise a solid action plan to enable you to feel focused and able to start seeking a suitable role or change to your current work set-up
- Review your LinkedIn profile with suggestions (Optional)
We also share our top CV and interview strategies if you are applying for jobs directly so not getting this insight and guidance from a recruitment consultant.
The session usually takes 60-90mins and can be done face-to-face or on the telephone.
Please get in touch for more information, or to book, by calling Amelia on: 0203 589 2404, or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org